The two men were to cool off after the stay in the sauna, and jumped up in what they thought was cold water, writes the newspaper Komsomolskaya Pravda.
The water in the tub was, however, heated to boiling point and the two men were killed instantly. A friend tried desperately to haul them out of the tub, but had to give up.
A spokesman for police in the Kirov, where the accident happened, confirmed that the two men died of overheating. they like to buy eve isk.
- One of the victims were themselves in error provided that the water in the tub was overheated, police said.